False start with Pullulation and Yada-yada
2. But here is the lawyer with a pencil and his wedding ring swinging to and fro. “See how hard it is to make a prick?”
3. The rapier snickers. Rebuttal: “There is a thing that slices the night into fat, dark portions. There is a measuring stick short and thick in the haunches. There is a thrust of a thing we vaguely admire. There is the mouth puckering like a wound, and the wound jabbering some bloody nonsense.”
4. All thrift is plain Jane, plangent Hemingway, osteoporosis of the Calliope. That is how he proves she’s merely a whore with regret.
5. In a written statement: “On my iPod I was playing that song that goes, ‘Last month was May, yeah. This month is June. Next month is July, sweet baby, and August comes after only you.’ I saw that bees have always enjoyed colors with a vibrancy we can’t even contemplate.”
6. A little grift is inane. You should have gone to self-defense class, learned the Vagina Wiggle.